YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER OF, OR OTHERWISE ACCESS OR USE THE RESTRICTED “MEMBERS” AREAS OF MORMONBOYZ.COM (“WEB SITE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A MEMBER AND YOU WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS, VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE USE ANY OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THE MEMBERS PORTION OF THE WEB SITE.
All persons accessing and/or subscribing to this site must be 18 years of age or older (21 where that is the age of majority) and in a jurisdiction that allows for the viewing of sexually explicit material.
A. Guarantee by You, the Member, to Meta Ventures, LLC, the Company
1. You desire to view/receive sexually explicit material and that you do not consider nude adults engaged or not engaged in sexually explicit behavior with themselves, others or other materials to be obscene nor offensive.
2. You will not allow minors to view the material downloaded from the website and the materials you receive are for your own personal use and no other.
3. You are solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material in this site. Furthermore, neither this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from fraudulent entry into or use of this website.
4. You agree that by entering this website, you are subjecting yourself and any business entity of which you have any legal or equitable interest to the personal jurisdiction of the State of Nevada and to the township of Las Vegas should any dispute arise at any time between this website and yourself and/or such business entity. You shall cooperate as full as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you; provided, however, that you shall remain liable for any such claim. In addition, should a dispute arise over these terms and conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs and court costs through appeal.
5. Viewing, downloading or receiving sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of your community, town, city, state or country.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, and its affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TAC, or your violation of any rights of another.
B. Use, Access, and Cancellation of Membership.
1. User name and passwords must not be given to others and memberships are not assignable. Violations will result in immediate suspension of service. If you know of violations, please inform us to prevent suspension of service and payment liability. We reserve the right to not release passwords. Do not lose your password. Company reserves the right to cancel this agreement and your member account/password if the Company believes that you have violated our terms and conditions.
2. If at any time you wish to cancel your membership, you may do so by contacting CCBill customer support through their webpage at https://support.ccbill.com/. Recurring memberships will automatically renew unless notice is received at least one day prior to the renewal date of the trial or monthly billing periods.
3. Members must provide and use their own equipment to gain access to the Internet and by accessing this site the Members represent that they have not accessed this site in any other fashion than by personal equipment.
4. We are not liable for improper or unauthorized use. We are not liable for Internet outages or interruptions.
C. Site Content
1. All pages within this web site are the property of Company and/or its affiliates or assigns. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reused, redistributed or republished in any form without the express written permission of the Company.
2. All images and videos within this website are non-violent. No humans were harmed in the making of any images or videos. All performers on this site are over the age of 18, have consented to being photographed and/or filmed, have signed model releases and provided proof of age, believe it is their right to engage in consensual sexual acts for the entertainment and education of other adults and believe it is your right as an adult to watch them doing what adults do.
3. The videos and images in this site are intended to be used by responsible adults to provide sexual education and to provide sexual entertainment.
D. Entire Agreement; Modification; Assignment
1. From time to time, we may modify or otherwise amend this Agreement. Notification of any such changes will be posted on the Service or sent via electronic mail at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any modifications, you must terminate your use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of any modifications to this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
2. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You, the subscriber/viewer, and the Company, with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and cancels all other prior agreements, discussion, or representations, whether written or oral.
3. In case any of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall, for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision(s) hereof, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision’s had never been included. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
E. Acceptances and Execution of this Agreement
1. By CLICKING on the “ENTER”, “I AGREE”, or “JOIN” BUTTON or other similar affirmative action required to move forward past the Sign-Up Page, and/or by supplying the Company with all the required information to sign-up, you are acknowledging that you agree to all of the terms, conditions, policies, promises, warranties, duties and obligations set forth in this Agreement herein.
F. No Guarantee of Privacy or Protection of any Kind
1. Information transmitted through this website and through the Internet in general is not confidential. Therefore, Company cannot and will not guarantee privacy or guarantee protection of any user. Company reserves the right to monitor your transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of Company, or in order to comply with the law. Company will not disclose any information about you unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request.
G. Disputes Arising over Membership
1. Any disputes arising in connection with this web site, or the products and/or services being offered or purchased, are between you and the owner of this web site. In certain circumstances, service provider may provide billing customer service for the web site, in which case service provider may be handling such disputes for the owner on a contract basis, but without any liability therefore. In all other cases, disputes should be directed to the contact information contained on the web site; however, you should feel free to contact service provider in the event that you feel that the web site operator acted fraudulently, or you were misled in any way. Service provider urges you to carefully read the terms and conditions on the web site, and to ask the web site operator any questions you may have regarding the service/product before completing the subscription or other transaction, by using the contact information on this web site.
H. Purchasing Your Membership
1. To complete your purchase you will be transferred to the secured server of CCBill billing services, and billed under Meta Ventures, LLC and/or CCBill (“service provider”) discrete billing methods, who are providing credit card and check processing services and other billing services for web site operators, such as the owner and operator of this web site. Neither service provider nor any person or company related to service provider holds any ownership interest in this web site, nor receives any financial benefit from this web site, other than a fee paid by the owner of this web site to service provider for the services performed by service provider. Service provider has no control over the web site, or any of the design, layout, content, subject matter, products, services or persons that appear in or on or that are linked to or from the web site, or the geographical areas into which it may disseminate, broadcast or permit the downloading of or access to the content or services offered by the web site. Accordingly, service provider makes absolutely no representations and/or warranties, and provides no assurances, regarding the web site, the web site owner, or the quality, availability, legality or description of the products and/or services offered thereon. Service provider expressly disclaims any warranties of client’s ability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to this web site and/or the products and services offered hereon.
I. Foreign (Non-Us and Canada) Terms and Conditions
Before your transaction can be completed, you must read and agree to these terms and conditions. By applying for access and or services from this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and are agreeing to be legally bound by them. This agreement is subject to change by Meta Ventures, LLC at any time. Changes are effective when posted on this site without notice upon each subscriber.
a. Customer data is for internal use only and will be treated confidential.
b. All transactions are SSL encrypted.
c. Your credit card will be billed immediately after purchase.
d. After purchase you will receive an email notification with all payment details. The contract is closed between customer and Meta Ventures, LLC as soon as the order is submitted.
e. All orders will be processed immediately.
f. All questions will be answered within two working days.
h. Prohibited for people under legal age in their respective country.
2. Legal Definitions
a. “Member” or “Membership,” as referred to in this document shall mean: The subscriber or user of a valid username and password for the site during the term of membership.
b. “Site,” as referred to in this document shall mean: The website for which you are purchasing a username and password from Meta Ventures, LLC in order to access the site and its materials and obtain the benefits of membership.
c. “Subscriber,” as referred to in this document shall mean: The End-user / Consumer, of the services of the site and holder of a valid username and password for the site. “Access rights,” as referred to in this document shall mean: The combination of unique username and password that is used to access a site. An access rights is a license to use a site for a period of time that is specified.
d. “Bookmarking,” as referred to in this document shall mean: The act of placing a URL into a temporary file on the subscriber’s browser so that the subscriber may return to that page at a future date directly, without passing through any pages that may have proceeded.
3. Description of Services
Meta Ventures, LLC will provide one access right to access the site and its contents for which you are purchasing membership.
a. Meta Ventures, LLC will appear on your credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all charges made. If multiple venues are joined utilizing any payment method, your statement will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction.
b. Meta Ventures, LLC may include other information on your statement based on credit card association, telephone regulation, NACHA and any other mandated rules and regulations. If you elect to use your checking account to purchase a subscription to this website, an ACH debit will be drawn on their account. Your agreement with these Terms & Conditions is your approval for Meta Ventures, LLC to issue an ACH debit to your account.
5. Payment / Fee
Sites may have periodic subscription fees that are defined by the owners of the site at the time of the initial enrolment for subscription. The member is responsible for such fees according to the terms of the site. Once a member has the ability to access the site using the access rights assigned to the member, subscription fees become non-refundable.
6. Automatic Recurring Billing (If Selected By You On The Sign Up Page)
As determined by the content provider of the site, subscription fees may be automatically renewed at the end of the original term selected, for a similar period of time, unless notice is received from the subscriber seven (7) days before renewal. All special introductory offer Members shall be exempt from the 7 day notification requirement, but subscriber must notify Meta Ventures, LLC directly 24 hours prior to the end of the trial/special offer period in order to cancel automatic renewal. All trial/special offer memberships shall renew at the stated membership rate. The maximum term of this agreement is 100 months. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes Meta Ventures, LLC to charge subscriber’s chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes Meta Ventures, LLC to charge subscriber’s chosen payment method for any and all additional purchases of services and entertainment provided by the site.
7. Electronic Receipt
Subscribers will receive an email receipt to their email provided upon initial subscription. Subscriber may, at any time, request a copy of the account of charges made for the life of their membership to the site. Subscriber foregoes this right if such request is not made. Requests must be made directly to Meta Ventures, LLC . To contact Meta Ventures, LLC , refer to the Questions and Contact Information at the end of this document.
a. At any time, and without cause, subscription to the service may be terminated by either Meta Ventures, LLC , the site, or the subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone or fax. When the member requests the termination, subscription fees are NOT refunded. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
b. If you request cancellation or request a refund from Meta Ventures, LLC , your bank, card issuer, or phone company due to unauthorized or fraudulent use, Meta Ventures, LLC can at its discretion, to prevent further unauthorized use, block your information from use at all Meta Ventures, LLC clients’ websites. This will not however prevent unauthorized use at non-Meta Ventures, LLC clients’ websites, and is not a substitution for your contacting your appropriate channels to prevent further misuse.
c. If you are taking advantage of a “Free” trial period through a credit card, please be aware of the following: Meta Ventures, LLC will request and your bank will immediately put a “Reserved Funds” hold on your credit card for the amount of the subscription plan you have selected. If the free trial is cancelled within the timeframe allowed by the website, it typically takes the banking system 7 to 10 days to remove the credit card hold from these funds. Please understand that Meta Ventures, LLC has no way to remove this hold. During the trial period and for a minimum of 7 to 10 days after you cancel, these funds are considered out of your bank even though technically they are still there, and you could overdraw or exceed the limits of your account. You are responsible for any charges imposed by your credit card issuing bank for exceeding your account limits or overdrawing your account.
When the member requests the termination, subscription fees are NOT refundable. Should a refund be issued by Meta Ventures, LLC , all refunds will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. Meta Ventures, LLC will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another credit card or payment mechanism.
Subscriber agrees that at any time they will not bookmark any page to the site that will allow the subscriber to bypass the terms and conditions of the site upon entering. If such a bookmark exists, said bookmark will constitute full agreement to said terms and conditions as well as to admission that subscriber is of legal age of majority in their state, country or region.
11. Authorization of Use
a. Subscribers to the site are hereby authorized a single access rights to access the service or material located at this website. This access rights shall be granted for sole use to one subscriber. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any commercial entities. Commercial use of either the site or any material found within is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the website. No material within the site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from.
b. Meta Ventures, LLC and the site reserve the right to terminate this access rights at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, you will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.
12. Transfer of Access Rights
Access to the site is through a combination of a username and a password. Subscribers may not under any circumstances release their access rights to any other person, and are required to keep their access rights strictly confidential. Meta Ventures, LLC will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Subscribers acknowledge that the owner of the site may track through the use of special software each subscriber’s entry to the site. If any breach of security, theft or loss of access rights, or unauthorized disclosure of access rights information occurs, subscriber must immediately notify Meta Ventures, LLC or the site of said security breach. Subscriber will remain liable for unauthorized use of service until Meta Ventures, LLC or the site is notified of the security breach by e-mail or telephone.
13. Sanction and Approval of Adult Material
The owner of this site may be providing material or images intended for an age restricted audience. Access to this site is intended solely for people who are of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), who wish to access visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature. Materials available within this site may include depictions that are visually graphic in nature and portrayals of nudity or sexual acts and should not be accessed by anyone who is not of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), by anyone who finds such material offensive in nature, or by anyone who simply does not wish to be exposed to such materials. By purchasing a membership or access rights, you are implicitly making the following statements: “I affirm and swear that as of this moment, under penalty of Perjury, I am of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY). I will not permit any persons who are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) to view or access in any way any materials found on this website. I understand that by accessing this website, I will be exposed to materials that may include but are not limited to, visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, portrayals of nudity, and sexual acts. I affirm that I am not offended by such materials, and that such materials are legal in my community. I am volunteering to view, hear, and access such materials on my own volition, and I choose to do so because I want to view/read/hear or otherwise access such materials for my own enjoyment, information or entertainment. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in such matters, which is healthy and normal, and is also held by most adults in my area. I am completely familiar with the standards held in my community, and the material I expect to access in this site falls within these standards. In my experience, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this, which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors, and unwilling adults. Adults in my community will accept the standards displayed within this site, and will not find any of the material patently offensive.”
14. Supplementary Terms and Conditions
a. The site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of their offering to the Subscriber, and are in addition to these Terms and Conditions. Such Terms and Conditions as listed at the site will in no way invalidate any of the Terms and Conditions listed here. All Terms listed apply to Meta Ventures, LLC , the site, and the subscriber. I understand that by having checked the acknowledgement of Meta Ventures, LLC ‘s Terms and Conditions, I am affirming that I have read and understand the terms of this account and authorize Meta Ventures, LLC to bill my chosen payment method in accordance with the current terms and conditions.
b. This agreement is governed by the laws of The European Community
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
a. Notices by the site to subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the site, by a general posting on the site, or by conventional mail.
b. Notices by subscribers may be given by electronic messages, conventional mail, telephone or fax unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices regarding the site must be directed to Meta Ventures, LLC . All cancellations of service to a site must also be directed to Meta Ventures, LLC .
17. Privacy Statement
b. When you use the Meta Ventures, LLC payments we ask that you give us your first and last name, address (Country – if applicable), phone number, e-mail address and financial information such as your bank account number and /or credit card number, whichever is selected by you as the preferred kind of payment. This information facilitates us to provide you with our payment services. Furthermore Meta Ventures, LLC has to share the information provided by you with your bank/credit card company. In short Meta Ventures, LLC uses your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of rendering the Meta Ventures, LLC services. Meta Ventures, LLC shall not process these data any further and/or keep this data in any database longer than strictly necessary for these purposes.
a. It is Meta Ventures, LLC ´s goal to provide its customers with a safe and secure shopping experience.
b. A transaction by credit card with the Meta Ventures, LLC payments service is in general even safer than payment by credit card via the e-mail or telephone. Meta Ventures, LLC ’s secure server encrypts all your personal information (including name and address) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. When you enter this information it is captured on a page that uses the Secure Socked Layer (SSL) protocol by default. Meta Ventures, LLC makes use of a 128 bits Thawte certificate for the payments pages and we use 3Des encryption for the credit card authorization.
Meta Ventures, LLC is not liable for all personal data stored in any data-base at our banking partners or any third parties which Meta Ventures, LLC uses to process the payments.